Gay Paris - Episode III

on Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Continuation


4th Day ...That would be the Friday

So, Friday, we (or rather I had made plans to visit Versailles). .Honestly, I've been to Paris before but never got the chance to see Versaille. Simple reason. Never enough time. It is located at Greater Paris. The journey takes almost an hour. Finally, visite Versaille - famous Palace of the King Louis XIV.

Thsi was the part of the journey "berdukung" to the Chateau
Front view of the Palace
The Fountain at the Garden
They sure had many of this statue
the fountain near Marie Antoinette's Estate
From the back - the Chateau
View from the Garden

We did go inside the Palace - I didn't manage to get any pictures taken as there were many people and my battery had gone flat...hmm..maybe k.ina would did take pictures , I have to check.

They actually had the bed where Marie A. gave birth to 19 children. (that's a lot)... They Marie A. and King L slept separately. So, they actually have separate beds. When then need to get it done, there is actually a separate bed for that. Funny isn't it.

Anyway, go visit Versaille..It's really beautiful. Wait for nearing summer, when the flowers blossom.

0 comments: