Ok I seem to be having many episodes of the trip. But then again... I'd rather story so to share with u readers.
5th Day
Go to this place.... It's a haven for shopping. All designers are sold at discounted price. Of course I didn't get to but anything as MiaMia was with me and feeling or so cranky. She was hot. As the weather is not humid in Paris - the sun is is really terik. poor MiaMia....feeling so hot.
Just get on to the hmmm let ssee..get of at Charle De Gaulle Station (Metro) and get on to the RER A (Train) Stop at Val d'Europe. And wala shopping haven for you people.....wished I could go back there again and shop.
6th Day
Went to the market again to buy Uncle FIFI - Croissants (chocolate). So bought a bundle of it. MD and FD bought 12 rock melons to bring home! CAn u believe it... But they did it anyway. hahah...Wine for Uncle Bert and Aunty KY. Oh maccaroons for Mak Buyong 1!
Afternoon, was followed by Me sneaking out to get MiaMia some toys - and yes...HRC for Uncle A.B. Oh.. I also bought the shopping trolley bag (that most Parisians have) I had to have it cause i knew that I couldn't get it in KL or home for that matters. Loser ain't it.
Champs Elysees
The oh so famous Louis Vutton..Apparently those who were in there all had black hair. Yup - Us asians..Not the mat salleh. So, basically, we are the giving $ to LV!
HRC at Grand Boulevard - Ok I searched high and low for HRC. Had to ask someone on the street to look for it. Aunty J smsed from KL the address of HRC. We found it alright!
Ok I had to take this picture - The Equivalent of Toy'r' US. In fact , better that TRS - This place is called La Grande Recre (Big Toy Shop??!) Prices are comparatively cheaper than things in TRS. So i bought her this.... (I wanted to buy more but I the shop was closing plus x think I would have enough space in ma sac!)
It's a Gerai - selling fruits and it comes with a shopping trolley just like Mummy's (see below)
My best buy!!! Mummy's Pink Shopping Trolley bag to go to Pasar Malam Bangsar and not use plastic bags - environmentally friendly (Uncle Bert would be proud)OK doke - tomorrow would be the last episode..hang on...

1 comments:
aunty tq for the mystery gift. me like!
Post a Comment