For the Love of Barney and Pocoyo

on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So, we were back in Perlis for the weekend. It has been a while that I've been back. So, we decided to go back. i.e Myself, MiaMia and the Nanny.

It just occured to me that MiaMia has a deep love for BARNEY - the loving purple dinosaur and POCOYO.

Barney - I prefer Sesame Street.

Hmmm... Narnee (Barney) and Koko (Pocoyo). That was the first thing she asked upon arriving and Tok Nyang's House, which was Friday Saturday afternoon, followed by Sunday morning and howling at me for the past 3 days.

Pocoyo - it's ok la

Finally, today, the first thing she did once entering our home.As you can guess, the firsth thing she said was........

NNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
She even took the liberty to go through the DVD files...

So, I guess I know now what to get for her birthday cake. Yup ...a Barney cake. Well, what choice do I have. Hopefully, Ms. Doreen is able to bake one.

Kids nowadays.....

0 comments: