on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

26th and 27th May 2008
OK. It's been a long while since I had to do any real exams. Of course, there were the English test, which I don't consider like a major exam.

I'll be sitting for a major exam next week. If I don't get through, simple as, I won't get promoted. Well, I'll be damned!.

So, let's hope Mak Buyong's and Aunty Jovennes's notes will help me get through it. Oh not to forget, with only 2 days to study.

Wish me luck people!

4 comments:

Jo said...

You can do it girl !

Unknown said...

good luck fadfad fofot

Fazy said...

hahaha...jeez..thanks guys. donno la. fifi u ma inspiration!!!!

Ned said...

Is that Mak Buy moi ka? Heheh..dun recall giving u any notes though.

So how as the exam? Ur nest stage kang I got better notes ok. Just remind me