27 weeks pregnant
You're in the home stretch — two trimesters down, one more to go. Your baby is growing steadily as he prepares for delivery day. He will gain weight rapidly over the next weeks and, as the size of your bump increases, you may feel more breathless and tired. Your baby's acting more like a newborn now, too. He opens and closes his eyes, sleeps and wakes at regular intervals, and may suck a finger or thumb. He may also be hiccuping a lot this week, which explains that odd rhythmic sensation you've probably been feeling.
You're in the home stretch — two trimesters down, one more to go. Your baby is growing steadily as he prepares for delivery day. He will gain weight rapidly over the next weeks and, as the size of your bump increases, you may feel more breathless and tired. Your baby's acting more like a newborn now, too. He opens and closes his eyes, sleeps and wakes at regular intervals, and may suck a finger or thumb. He may also be hiccuping a lot this week, which explains that odd rhythmic sensation you've probably been feeling.
Honestly, I am not like your typical Mamas out there who would take note of every changes that their body goes through during this period. What to eat - what not to eat - what to do - what not to do.
Anyway, with 13 weeks left - I'm glad... Not that the bad is heavy. Don't get me wrong but the fact that I seem to have this uncomfortable feeling that I want to puke all the time. Unlike with MiaMia - although I had an unforgettable experience with people - the process was an unchallenging one compared to this.
Honestly, I admire Mamas with many children. I have become so forgetful now that I even forget dates - appointments - get time mixed up - etc.... Not done purposely but part of the process of pregnancy.
Oh well, let's hope all will go well...... Insyaallah.
TC!

3 comments:
Good luck, a few more weeks to go. Take it easy, just eat or do whatever u want. Esp the eating part :)
*great to have u resume writing. something to look forward to.
hehehe... ya.... nampak sangat bosan past 2 days in office!!!!
even without kids, i am ALREADY super-forgetful!
so, what was it again that i wanted to write just now? ;p ;p
Post a Comment