F.D's 59th Birthday

on Friday, May 09, 2008

F.D's Birthday was last Monday, 05.05.

Honestly, I do not know what to get him. Until I thought of our trip to G.P.


F.D has always liked this drink. So, you can guess that he sure did enjoy his drink in G. P.


I bought 3 boxes of this. Sounds silly. Buying mineral water for someone. But I know he would be very happy....

So 12 x 3 boxes = 36 bottles ..That should last for a month.

note : writer just found out that the gas actually comes from the "tanah" when they source out the mineral water from the ground. Interesting isn't it, the French soil?

3 comments:

Jo said...

aunty so did he like the gift?

Chi said...

hehehe.. what a unique gift..

Fazy said...

I don't know what to get for ma papa - so let's buy him something that would make him full and contented!!!!