Celine Rocks!

on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

CELINE ROCKS!!! My long awaited concert of the year. She was simply great. We decided to come slightly before 8. Of course it did not start at 8.00 p.m. sharp unlike BoyzIIMen as we had to wait for the KING and Queen to arrive. Duh!


Didn't know they are into it too!!


Celine at Work

Double of her..

Mom and Dad seated on the steps...Well, still worth the money

OK this is the view from where we were seated

She started her show with Power of Love...among her other songs that night were:
  • I'm your angel
  • To love you more
  • Because you loved me
  • of course the song that everybody waited for (except me) MY HEART WILL GO ON...duh I hate that song
feeling contented and full of emo together with Ms.Concert

CD was also promoting her new album. I think it's kinf of OK. Anyway, all in all..worth my money spent on her.

Notes: Writer feels so old school...

0 comments: