To GIVE and to TAKE

on Friday, March 07, 2008

I just realised suddenly that in life when can only give as much as the more you give to a person, the more they will take and whether or not you get anything in return, hmmm that is another question. True?

Well, I think it is. Why do I say that? Do I relate to whatever that is happening now? Maybe. or simply maybe because I have seen people who give and give and give but ultimately they get nothing in return and tend to hurt themselves.

I was once that person. But am I still one of them?

Good question. I have yet to get an answer.

4 comments:

Jo said...

so moral of the story is ... ?

Lady Gargle said...

I love you no matter babe

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Hello Mia's mom,

My dad bumped into you some time ago (I think) and he said you wanted my contact details. Btw, this is Yasmin's mummy who lives (well her parents still ) in TTDI. Our mom went to the same high school.

Yasmin and me are currently residing in London, missing all the yummy food (tho Yasmin loves the weather here). Mummy thinks its becos she gets to be stylish. Kids love skirts and boots!

Zetty aka angelitaatractivo.blogspot.com/ has my number.

Take care!

Fazy said...

Yasmin's Mommy? I;m sorry but you have to tell me who your are. I do have a bad memory!!!