First and foremost, Ms Tania - I have bought the tickets. But we can still go together if you want to.
"The Tickets"
"The Tickets"Yes people. I have bought the tickets. I will be going with Ms. A. the last concert we went together was the Boyz II Men Concert and duh! She was late!!. This time we shall go together in the same car, departing from the same place and seating together, while we sing to CD's high pitch song.
Hehe..From now on I'll be listening to all CD's song. Just to make sure I'll be singing along with her on the 8th!!!
note: Although the writer will be enjoying herself on that night, she dreads as there is a BIG Meeting on the 9th. Just the very next day!
Hehe..From now on I'll be listening to all CD's song. Just to make sure I'll be singing along with her on the 8th!!!
note: Although the writer will be enjoying herself on that night, she dreads as there is a BIG Meeting on the 9th. Just the very next day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment