Anticipation is defined as "wishing with confidence of fulfillment" or "pleasurable expectation"Now, we always expect things to be great or either bad, if we were to be prudent. I have done both .
This year, I am being a little prudent and expect things not to be too great. Sometimes when you least expect of things to go accordingly, you'd be surprise that it somehow manage to go the other way.
When do we usually anticipate?
Let's see....Promotions, SPM results(@!@), Proposals (be it from potential BF or M), Increment, Birthdays, Anniversaries,AKC ..name it, all of us have our own anticipation towards things.
As mentioned, this year I have been prudent and still am being prudent. Simple reason, "as a cushion" or we would all be crushed with devastation.My advise is, generally, one cannot be toooooo optimistic or pessimistic. But Prudent. (accounting policy, and the accountants actually use this policy)
note : the writer has finally given up to expect great things to happen or great or meaningful day or meaningful event.
1 comments:
stop the anticipation, and the hurting stops too?
*frown*
Post a Comment