If you had noticed, I had not updated the BLog for quite some time in February. Well, I was busy preparing for the Study Meeting in Tokyo. My first ever work related trip upon joining this "wonderful organisation".
It was a 4 day meeting but I was there from Monday to Saturday. So, basically a week without seeing MiaMia.
It was a 4 day meeting but I was there from Monday to Saturday. So, basically a week without seeing MiaMia.
Managed to go around - well few places such as:
SHINJUKU

Simply a place where you can get foreign made goods. I went there on my first night out( which was my third night there to look for a Camera - but silly me, fickle minded, i end up not getting any camera there in Shinjuku.
GINZA
Pasar Malam like. It's a street with all sorts of things, especially my favourite SALMON. I felt like buying the fish and makan tepi jalan. Of course it would simply look stupid. I did managed to eat...sotong balls ... as pictured above. That was simply yummy.
ASAKUSAThings are rather expensive in Japan. Hardly bought anything. If you work had to work in Japan, the stress comes not from work but from having to keep up with other Japanese ladies who are constantly dressed up for all occasions!!
p.s writer apologizes for not being able to get everybody something from the trip.but from next trip (which is writer's personal trip)
p.s writer apologizes for not being able to get everybody something from the trip.but from next trip (which is writer's personal trip)
0 comments:
Post a Comment