HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME in a few days time...
Well, I don't really like to to be reminded of my birthday (telling you guys publicly also seems like a loser - self public announcement!!)
But the thing is I am so excited..so so so excited.
Simple reason. Aunty Jovenne gave me my early birthday present.......
Flown from UK specially for Aunty FadFad....
So many TTWWWIIRLLLL

ATE ONE ALREADY
Sweet isn't it. I have been craving for Twirl since MiaMia was in my tummy. I practically had to ask people to buy it for me whenever they leave the country cause I simply can't get it here.
Now I have A WHOLE YEAR's SUPPLY....MINE...ALL MMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
p.s the writer is feeling so very very the happy. lap lap aunty jovenne....... the writer ate one already. couldn't wait for her birthday...muahahahahahahah
Now I have A WHOLE YEAR's SUPPLY....MINE...ALL MMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
p.s the writer is feeling so very very the happy. lap lap aunty jovenne....... the writer ate one already. couldn't wait for her birthday...muahahahahahahah



1 comments:
as long as you're happy girl !
p/s: sorry cant get you your dream hangbag though - TOD's
Post a Comment