I don't believe in horoscopes but I do believe in what your star sign says on the characteristics of a person.
I am a Piscean.
This is the extract of what Pisceans are:
Pisceans are compassionate, charitable and will quickly put the needs of others ahead of their own. It's this kind of self-sacrifice which keeps these folks going. The flip side to their giving natures is that oft-timid Fish are likely to be taken advantage of by less well-meaning souls.
Born under the sign of Pisces, you are happiest when helping others solve their problems. You remain affectionate and understanding, even when someone hurt you, and you are always willing to forgive and forget. Your sincerity and thoughtfulness identify you as a true and devoted friend.
In one way or another, it is true.Those who REALLY knows me can concur that I am a very sensitive and soft-hearted person, although I may act tough! But then, you can only really tell if you really, really know me... and hey, my star sign makes me an easy target isn't it?
So, what's your star sign?
Born under the sign of Pisces, you are happiest when helping others solve their problems. You remain affectionate and understanding, even when someone hurt you, and you are always willing to forgive and forget. Your sincerity and thoughtfulness identify you as a true and devoted friend.
In one way or another, it is true.Those who REALLY knows me can concur that I am a very sensitive and soft-hearted person, although I may act tough! But then, you can only really tell if you really, really know me... and hey, my star sign makes me an easy target isn't it?
So, what's your star sign?

0 comments:
Post a Comment