I have never attended any functions with the King...Until recently..one occasion.
The "PTD Dinner with H.R.H. the King of Malaysia"
I was there with Uncle Bert, Uncle Deddy and of course the lovely wife, Aunt Amy...
the uncles in their black ties
Uncle bert was my partner for the night
Ok Uncle bert making funny faces..
Sorry, Aunt Amy. No pictures. I had no camera with me. This was pinjam.
Anyway, was good food and good music too. I saw Siti Sarah performed live for the first time. I must say that I am well impressed. Although I don't know any of her songs.
Can't wait for the next dinner with HRH again... maybe I'll wear something red next time.
Anyway, was good food and good music too. I saw Siti Sarah performed live for the first time. I must say that I am well impressed. Although I don't know any of her songs.
Can't wait for the next dinner with HRH again... maybe I'll wear something red next time.
3 comments:
ha ha why i not invited to come along ah? i also wan to see the king wor :)
Well Jo, this event is for the CHOSEN one ... she is and I am not!
Aunty Jovenne...next time we go go go ok
Post a Comment